Creating a New Ecosystem for Public Sector
For more than three decades, CMS Computers has been playing a pivotal role in enabling and promoting smart governance in India, and integrating citizen services with information technology. The company has been working closely with various government entities to ensure effective implementation of public policies and make organizations more transparent and efficient. CMS Computers partners with government establishments, defense establishments and public sector units to offer technology solutions in areas that are critical for the nation and its citizens.
- Robust delivery systems for efficient implementation of government schemes and policies.
- To address the needs of a large segment of citizens and consumers cutting across geographical and demographic lines.
- To mitigate costs on input and operations.
- Sustainable solutions which can support project in the long run.
- Optimal utility of public resources.
- An assessment model to analyse the success of government initiatives.
- To safeguard information and data critical for the country’s security.
- A transparent framework for delivery systems.
- To expedite implementation cycles and avoid time overruns.
Experience: There are only a few IT solution providers in the country that offer nearly 40 years of experience in the government domain. CMS’s Government Solutions division brings unmatched expertise and know-how to the table when it comes to understanding administrative challenges and enabling services which are meant to cover vast geographical and demographic boundaries.
Innovation: The Research & Development unit at CMS Computers has developed a wide range of products and systems tailor-made for government establishments. The Aadhar Card project, Intelligent Traffic Solutions in cities and installation of security systems at security-sensitive establishments such as Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) are some of the large-scale public projects which entirely run on the systems and software built by CMS Computers.
Economy: Number of stakeholders and users in a public project is larger than one governed by a private enterprise. Therefore, budget optimization and mitigating operational costs is instrumental in the success of a government project, as the schemes typically feature a long gestation period. CMS helps stakeholders rationalize expenditure by developing systems which are robust, long-lasting and require minimum maintenance.
Management: If technology is the brain of smart governance, then management is the backbone of it. Our Government Solutions Division provides complete end-to-end solutions after a detailed study of what kind of framework will be required in the operations of a project.
Area of Services:
- Citizen Service
- Financial Inclusion
- Defence & Security
- Public Health
- Consumer Services
- Public Infrastructure